Saturday, August 27, 2011

#Diabetes - Day 223

Well, still struggling with the glucose control sans Metformin. What kills me is the fasting - start the day so high and add to it with breakfast and just hope it comes back down enough by lunch that I'm not so hesitant to eat. But don't worry, i do eat, even though I may be hesitant. Funny thing with Diabetes - the food raises the glucose but you have to eat it anyway to keep the glucose on an even keel overall. 


But I also hate to think what this is doing to my A1c so if things don't get better in a couple of weeks I will make an appointment to go in and talk to my doctor about trying something different. And then just hope whatever we try doesn't have such adverse side effects.


Until then my logbook is just acting so friendly - greeting me with "high" "high" high" all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment