Sunday, June 12, 2011

#Diabetes Day 147

4:45 p.m.
Been an odd kinda day overall. Fasting BG was 106 - I had Fiber One cereal knowing cereal is one of the foods that hits my sugar hard, but I just wasn't in the mood for a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl. Anyway, while making lunch I started feeling the early signs of going low, but when I checked I was only down to 92 - shouldn't be feeling a low coming on at 92. Figured I was not really going hypo and finished making lunch. Ate and then a couple hours later started feeling that "odd" stomach feeling I get when I start getting a low. I didn't do a finger stick but I did eat a Skinny Cow ice cream snack & that stopped it. I probably should have done the finger stick first, but I just didn't think about it until after I had eaten the ice cream snack. 


That's been a couple of hours now so I'm waiting to see if I'm going to be having this every two hours for the rest of the day. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment