Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#Diabetes Day 162

8:00 p.m.
Been a bad day - and I thought I felt yucky yesterday. Woke with a serious headache and high BG. Glucose has stayed higher than I want all day . . . and the headache has stayed with me all day. Nothing makes it go away. Two Aleve with breakfast - no help. Three Motrin with lunch - minor help, but didn't make it go away. Three more Motrin around 4 and it only kept it from regressing to the level it started at. 


And in the middle of the day I experienced several dizzy spells. Not real bad spells, but enough that I wanted my hubby in the upstairs den when I took a shower - just in case. Don't know what that was all about, but I'm glad those passed and didn't keep recurring.


I'm about to take 2 more Aleve and in a couple of hours I'm going to take a muscle relaxer and hope it helps me sleep well tonight and hopefully wake in the morning without this blasted headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment