Tuesday, June 14, 2011

#Diabetes Day 149

5:50 p.m.
Number we good after lunch - 121 - I had Salami and American Cheese with Honey Mustard on Italian bread. I almost skipped lunch altogether but good sense did prevail. My stomach got upset after supper last night and was is still not real happy today. Nothing coming out either end but just a feeling of something like indigestion or something. And before lunch it was more like pinching pains in my stomach. I still cast a suspicious eye at supper even though neither of the other two people who ate the same thing have had any issues. And then again, I have had stomach problems for many years, but those seemed to have been better since I started taking Omeprezol daily. And here it is almost supper time again and my stomach is still being moody with me. :( ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment