Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 140

Day 140 fell on Sunday and went by without much notice - and . . . without a blog post (I sure am bad about remembering stuff on a daily basis! But, that is not a new issue. No, it's really not - had I been better about daily remembering I would not have gotten pregnant twice while I was suppose to be on birth control pills. I actually told my obstetrician that if I could remember to take a pill every day i wouldn't be there seeing him. That was in response to his scolding for my failing to take my vitamins and iron supplements like I was suppose to. And if you've read earlier posts on my blog you know I had to get a small alarm clock to set to remind me to take my Metformin every night.
Odd thing though, I can remember dates of specific things very well - just not daily things :/

No comments:

Post a Comment