Monday, June 20, 2011

#Diabetes Day 154

4:50 p.m.
Been a pretty good day. No BG reading so far. 


It seems odd that I was better able to remember my finger sticks when I had to do them more often. Now that my doctor says I only need to test once a day i tend to forget, over and over again. I need to tell him I am going to go back to testing twice just to see if I get better about remembering the post meal test if I start my day with the fasting test. 


And I really need to test my Skinny Cow treats to see if they are hitting me harder than I need. I sure hope not - it's summertime in the south and I need me some ice cream!


Speaking of my doctor . . . oops, I also forgot to send him my glucose numbers for the last two weeks. Should have sent that in last Friday. Guess I know what is next on my agenda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment