Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 10

1:00
Wow, I sure was slow in getting on here today. I spent too much time playing around on Amazon this morning.  I also spent a good bit of time on the Nutri-System site. They now offer a Diabetic Plan. Initially I just wanted to see what they offered and charged out of curiosity because I know that with any of those pre-arranged diet plans there will be more foods in the plan that I won't eat than foods that I will. But I found an A' la Carte option where I could actually pick & choose and not subscribe to a plan so I looked at all the options and actually found a few things to order and try. Mostly snack foods, which I have had a hard time finding much of (but then again, Terry & I realized this morning that of both trips we made to Wal-Mart for groceries, we never thought to look for a "Diabetic" section. I don't know if they have one or not, but I'm betting Publix does. So yeah, I ordered 3 different lunches and about 6 snack items. If they are any good I will re-order.

BG is still looking good. It was 124 and below all day yesterday, but today's 11:00 reading was back up to 150. I'm not sure what caused that but I have my suspicions and I'm going to be eyeing my Weight watchers Smart One's frozen breakfast with a bit of suspicion next time I have that for breakfast. I would have thought it would be better and register better than the Jimmy dean options I bought, but today was the first WW Smart One and right now the circumstantial evidence is against it. And to top it off it did NOT taste good at all. Jimmy Dean breakfasts taste a whole lot better! So if WW Smart One affects my BG reading every time then it will get the boot!   

No comments:

Post a Comment