Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 12

10:30
Still hanging in here. Still not happy about the food prospects. I think what I need to do is learn what herbs go well with what meats and try a few experiments. Fortunately we have BLT's on the menu for lunch today. It will shoot my carb goal, but I probably will end up with chicken, green beans and salad for supper anyway. Seems that is the majority of my meals these days anyway.

I read an article this morning on one of my diabetes websites about exercise and apparently it is better for you if you can work it into your morning schedule. Since my mornings are usually free anyway I will switch to a morning schedule starting Monday.  I am still working up to the "gung-ho" "feel the burn" type workout. having been through the start-up phase of an exercise more than a few times in my life I know  that if I do too much too soon I will feel the pain enough to cause me to start skipping workouts. So yeah, I shall be the tortoise this time - slow and steady!

No comments:

Post a Comment