Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 113

1:30 p.m.
Fasting BG was about the same - not below 100. I had Special K cereal for breakfast because there was a little white milk in the fridge. We don't generally keep white milk here, but when my 6 y.o. granddaughter is coming over for the weekend we will buy the little pint bottle so she can have cereal. I usually ad chocolate syrup to whats left after Sunday morning breakfast and give her that just before lunch, but yesterday she went home early so there was white milk left. 


Well, I wish I hadn't decided a bowl of cereal would be a good break from my usual because it shot my sugar up above 200! That is higher than even the oatmeal sends it! When I saw my post-breakfast number I took the rest of the cereal outside and threw it out for the critters to snack on. 
Breakfast is such a hard meal to work out.


Post lunch was only 127. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment