Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 125

11:45 p.m.
Woooo, barely getting in here before the clock changes and I have another missed day posting. 
Sometimes it's all about the timing! :D


Good day today. I treated myself to some "real" chocolate milk tonight. My BG after supper was only 99 so I felt I was deserving of some naughty carbs. The real stuff - not the barely acceptable sugar-free chocolate syrup in almond milk. And it tasted soooo good! 


And if I had known my BG was going to come in so low I would have had half a baked potato with supper. But, not knowing I had broccoli rather than baked potato since I was also having corn. It's all good, like I said - I treated myself to some good chocolate milk. I do still miss some of my old favorites like real chocolate milk. I use to drink a lot of chocolate milk - and regular hot chocolate. I haven't been able to acquire a taste for the sugar-free hot chocolate. It just seems to turn kinda gummy - liquid, but a gummy kinda liquid. Hard to explain really.


Well, okay, bedtime now - just had to pop in long enough to get my post made. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment