Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 130

2:30 p.m.
Well, nothing new to report. BG is about the same. Diet is about the same. Exercise has been missed all week due to doctors visits, dentist visit, medical procedures. I'll pick back up Monday when life gets back to normal.


Hubby and I went out for our belated anniversary lunch today. Fajita salad and a margarita :D Didn't test my BG post lunch since I checked fasting today. It will be okay. Carbs are okay but calories were shot real quick today - LOL. I'm going to have Jello and some peaches or apple slices for supper. It all comes out okay in the end.


Faced a real challenge though - there was a basket of World's Finest Chocolate candy bars on the counter by the cash register. I LOVE those things! But I just gave them a longing look and left them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment