Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 132

10:45 p.m.
BG was good today. I need to go out and buy me some protein bars for the times when it's mealtime but I'm not hungry. I hate to eat when I'm not hungry, but I know I need to be sure my sugar stays an on even keel.  Kinda odd not being hungry. I have to attribute it to eating breakfast and then lunchtime arrives and I'm not hungry from breakfast, but I eat, then supper-time gets here and I'm not over lunch yet, but I eat because it is supper-time. Yep, need me some protein bars.


Almost missed today - spent a lot of my day hopping from card-maker blog to card-maker blog ont he Operation Write Home Blog Hop. My crafting blog, Perpetual Playtime, is part of the hop so I have to do my part to support all the other card-makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment