Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 135

8:30 a.m.
Going to test my breakfast number today. I have also decided that since most of my breakfasts (other than an apple and some cheese slices) send my sugar to above 150 I am going to give cereal another try. I think I'm going to look at Fiber-One. Hopefully it actually has enough fiber to negate some of the carbs. We'll see.


I have really got to get back to my normal routine. With doctors, dentist, outpatient procedures and a host of other things going on these past 10 days or so I have neglected my exercise - not good! Maybe I can get todays in to get me started again. But tomorrow I have an appointment to get my highlights retouched - so then it will be back to Thursday. I scheduled my hair appointment for a Wednesday intentionally so it would not interfere with exercise day. If I had only known life in general was going to interfere I could have already had my retouch done.

No comments:

Post a Comment