Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 126

4:15 p.m.
Today I tested my fasting BG as my random. It was 116 - wish I hadn't tested it today :/ I may not test fasting but once a week since it is always higher than I want and I'm suppose to work on not obsessing over it. 


So far the day has been about normal. Same breakfast as usual. Fried chicken for lunch but only 1/2 cup of corn - so I kept the carbs and starches minimized. I also had green beans and carrots, So a good meal overall. Of course in the past that meal would have been fried chicken, creamed potatoes with gravy, corn, green beans and some type of bread for sopping up some gravy. But, alas, those are days gone for good. But, honestly, I would rather have the modified diet and live longer than to have the old diet and have medical issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment