Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 78

9:00 a.m.
Fasting BG was 97! *BIG GRIN*

I may have hit upon my solution to my higher fasting number - eat my spoonful of peanut butter really really late. Since my number was good yesterday I, of course, had to wonder about the late night as opposed to just nighttime Spoonful of peanut butter so I decided to eat my spoonful of peanut butter real late again last night. As with all well laid plans there was a hitch in the plans. I fell asleep in the recliner watching TV. I woke about 12:15 and realizing what happened I went ahead and ate my spoonful of peanut butter anyway. This morning my fasting BG was 97.

That's two nights in a row. I will continue this process and hope that I see the same results repetitively.  *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment