Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 86

3:00 p.m.
Fasting BG was 112. But, I fell asleep before eating my peanut butter last night. I don't get as upset about it these days. Mostly because I can't find a sure-fire solution to consistently getting it below 100 and the last thing I need is another stress factor.
Lunch was good. Kraut & Wieners! I do love Kraut & Wieners. I also had a half cup of sweet corn and a half cup of carrots - but the Kraut & Wieners is what made the meal. And my post meal BG was only 113. Kinda annoying that my fasting BG can be almost as high as my post meal BG!

I'm also concerned about hubby's BG. Our granddaughter wanted to know why I never tested his finger and I told her I would if he would let me. And he agreed to it because he would do most anything to humor her. I was surprised that it was high so I tested him again after lunch Sunday and he was still high. I tested him a third time this morning - fasting BG - and he is still high. He has a doctors appointment this month and he now has strict instructions to discuss these findings with the doctor. We'll see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment