Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 94

9:20 p.m.
Fasting BG was good - 99. Below 100, not by much, but below none-the-less, so I'll take it.


Pizza Hut for lunch, but didn't test after lunch. Really no reason since I ate mostly salad bar - lots of lettuce, carrots and cucumber. They did not have much I care for in the way of pizza so I had 2 very small slices of ham pizza. And I do mean small - when they cut it they were off center so one side had slices that were barely 4" long. I f I had taken from the other side of the pan the slices would have been about 8" long. but I didn't, I took the small ones hoping they would bring out better pizza and I could go get some of it, but alas, they never brought out any better. they brought out more that were covered in onion, peppers, mushrooms - any or some combination of all, and one cheese pizza, but seriously, who wants to go to Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet for cheese pizza? I want a deep pan meat lovers - need to satisfy the carnivore in me!


And for lack of anything more appealing I cooked a frozen pizza for supper. It WAS a 4-Meat, so my carnivore was netter satisfied. And my BG was only 108 when I tested after supper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment