Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 99

3:45 p.m.
Fasting BG was 101 but shot up to 187 after eating oatmeal for breakfast. 


Seems the only way I am going o be able to keep the post-breakfast number down is to either eat an apple and call it breakfast or try turkey bacon. I have already tried turkey sausage and I wouldn't even call that stuff sausage. It was more like cardboard with a little oil added to trick you.


Hubby goes to the doctor for his regular check-up tomorrow and I have given him instruction to discuss his BG with the doctor since three tests I ran on him a couple of weeks ago were all high. He said maybe it will just be that he is borderline and can take care of it with diet. He also plans to not eat lunch tomorrow, which I think is misleading if he thinks it will make his BG look okay. If he gets an A1c test then it will not matter if he eats lunch tomorrow or not - that A1c will tell on him! I'll just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment