Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 23

4:00
BG still looking good. 

I am up to three10 minute walking sessions on my Wii Fit.  I don't play the games much anymore (I'll bet my penguin is hungry). It just seems that my days get gone before I even realize they are over and as I add more walking to my exercise routine I just have less time to play the games. Maybe I will play games on my exercise off days. I take Wednesdays and weekends off from the exercises. My doctor said he wanted me to work in 45 minutes of exercise 4 days a week so I chose Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. And yes, I know I can get healthier and lose more weight if I added exercise to every day, but heck, I already have so much added to my everyday life, what with clockwork finger sticks and injections, that I just can't have exercise as another "every" day something. Not right now anyway. maybe some day in the future, but then again, maybe not. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment