Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 31

11:45 a.m.
BG is good, but really? I mean, I have only had one check since yesterday's post (since I was so late posting yesterday!). 

This morning went a little better with hubby's new laptop. I think I have everything moved over, but to be on the safe side I am not deleting all his stuff from the old laptop for a couple of months. That still took most of my morning so it's a good thing this was my off day for exercise. Now my afternoon will be taken up with taking my Mother-in-Law to the second-hand bookstore. She is an avid reader. And by avid I mean voracious, ravenous, prodigious. She will go through a stack of books so fast it just floors me. I once thought she would never go through the seemingly endless supply of free books available for an Amazon Kindle, but I don't know. I now suspect she would!

So, anyway, off to go pick her up, then we will have lunch at Pizza Hut & off to the bookstore!

800 p.m.
Well, all I can say about Nutrisystems food, after eating about half of the foods I ordered from them is - I sure am glad I ordered from the A' la Carte option and didn't sign up for any program. It just does not taste so good and the portions are rather small. I hate to use up my carb allowances on small nasty portions. So this much is certain - I won't be ordering any more! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment