Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 35

4:00 p.m.
BG good. Day has been slow. I don't know where it went, but wherever it went it went there slowly!

Had taco's for lunch and at the 1.5 hour BG check my BG was 92. Not sure if that is good or bad since I think it is suppose to be something like 150-180 an hour and a half after a meal. I will just wait & see if my doctor questions any numbers when I send them to him on Friday. But I feel as if I deserve a reward for such a good number after lunch! I told hubby I deserve a Whopper! Not just any old hamburger -  a Burger King Whopper! I sure miss that char-broiled burger taste! (I still am hoping he will shoot over there and get us some for supper, but I won't hold my breath! Love him to death, but going out for fast food is not one of his favorite things).

I keep having mild headaches. I suspect the Metformin, but what do I know? I didn't read the insert when I got my prescription filled, but something that is regular in my habits is causing the headaches since they are regular also. Fortunately they are mild headaches - not intense and not migraines. Sometimes you just have to take your blessings where you find them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment