Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 40

1:20 p.m.
BG still good. Or it was when I woke this morning. I'm not sure about my numbers after lunch since I am just now eating lunch. Got distracted doing coupon searches this morning. All I really want are some decent coupons on Folgers coffee. Is that really too much to ask of the internet? I didn't think it was, but all I found was a lowly little 25cent off coupon. I am going to watch Sunday and see if CVS is offering the 2/$5 on Folgers in our area and if they are I'll use my wittie bitty 25 cent coupons then.

 I'm not sure I can add another 10 minute session to my workout next week. The fourth one takes all I have just to get through - still. It may take a while to add more time but I am still proud to be able to at least do the first 30 minutes without major grief. And I am also proud to be able to push myself through the fourth 10 minutes considering a few short weeks ago I was pushing to finish the first 10 minute session.


6:30
Doing the Happy Feet Dance!!!
I e-mail my BG readings to my doctor every 2 weeks and today was the day to send them. I have been impressed that he always responds to them - on a Friday afternoon, but he does. And today's reply was . . .

"The numbers look very good…I want you to stop the night time Lantus entirely."

Yay oh Yay!!!! I just hope that the next two weeks stay good and that I can stay off the needle! I am going to be soooo Diabetic Good! I may not be Sugar Sweet, but I will be Diabetic Good! YAY YAY YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment