Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 25

12:00
BG is still in check. It took a small climb last night, but still under 130. And what would be the culprit? A frozen dinner - Blackened Chicken Alfredo. Apparently pasta is going to be one of my big enemies. Either that or the Alfredo sauce, which pretty much accompanies any pasta I eat. Oh well, not the biggest loss on this trip.

Still keeping up with my exercise. I am up to three 10-minute walking sessions. I shoot for 1000 steps per session, which should be about 1/2 mile each 10-minute session. Next week I add another 10 minute session and a fifth 10-minute session the week after that. Once I have that going well I will start migrating toward a 10-minute session followed by two 20-minute sessions.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully he will be pleased with my progress. I also need to have all my prescriptions re-written since they are suppose to be on a 90-day plan in order to be covered by my insurance. I was in too much shock that first day to even think about that when he handed me a bundle of prescriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment