Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 42

6:30 p.m.
Another day and both meals were good on the BG numbers. I'm eating some leftover pizza right now so I will test that in an hour & a half and see how much damage leftover frozen pizza is going to do.

I want to get a good bead on what foods affect my BG too much so I can limit more or eliminate completely. 

And, I've read that stress can cause the BG to be elevated too so I need to avoid stress as much as I can, but somehow it always finds me. And, sometimes, it is one of those things that there is no black & white solution to. Case in point? My 6 year old granddaughter. I think she is ADHD and she cannot be in the house and there be any peace and quiet. There won't even be a wee bit of quiet until she falls asleep. The noise makes me so edgy. But like I said, no black & white solution since I don't want to say she can never come over just to avoid her noise. I mean, she is my granddaughter, and I do love her dearly, but I just need her to tone down a bit. Fortunately she only visits every other weekend so it is no longer an everyday stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment