Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 28

6:00
And my day got away from me again. BG is still looking good, even with the reduced dose. Not as low as they were before my doctor lowered the insulin units - but not in the range that goes above normal. And I even had half a potato with lunch today. So all is well so far. :)

Energy still seems to be my biggest issue right now. I still get tired easy & then it is hard to get motivated to get up and do anything. but I still have hope of that no longer being a problem one day.

Today has been a good day vision-wise. I can actually read my monitor without eye strain - and that is always a good day. Hopefully it will remain clear this time.

Well, short post - my day got away from me and I still have a stack of CD's sitting here that need to be loaded into my iTunes interface so they will sync to my iPod. I am hoping the docking station gets here early in the week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment