Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 43

1:15 p.m.
Fasting BG was good. I felt okay with my breakfast and my lunch food selections so I did not do finger-sticks for those. I will catch the supper check tonight. 

I also went ahead and added that fifth 10-minute session to my exercises this morning. I decided to try to trick my body & my mind by doing the 10-minute session and then two 20-minute sessions for a total of 50 minutes today. It probably helped some, but Oh Em Gee, I was really struggling in the last fifteen minutes or so. But . . . I persevered and finished so I'm glad for that and I'm glad I went ahead and added it. Once added it can't be taken back out you see, so now I'm committed to it! :D My philosophy, but it works for me!

And, my little Wii board tells me I have lost some weight - not enough to be bragging about yet, but some loss at a slow rate is good progress, so I'm happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment