Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 16

1:00
Another morning slipped by soo quickly. My how time flies.

BG is still looking good. And I increased my walking with the Wii Fit yesterday. Last week I was doing two sets of the Basic Step, one Free walk, which is a 10 minute walk - no less than 800 steps) and then playing some of the games. Yesterday I switched to two sets of the Basic Step, one Free walk, [repeat] two sets of the Basic Step, one Free walk. That gives me 20 minutes of walking plus the little bonus of the basic Step as my warm ups. I also started bumping the pace of the Free Walk - after 30 seconds I increase by one click and after 30 more seconds I increase to the second click. Then I reverse that when I get down to 1 minute left of the 10 minutes - I click one step back down and when it gets to 30 seconds I drop it back to the pace the systems set by default. That gives me more than the 800 steps and also gives me a little faster pace, which, oddly enough, keeps me from stumbling over my own feet stepping on and off the Wii board. Next week I will add a third set of both.

Had a most delicious sandwich for lunch today. I make these Ham Balls with ground ham and ground pork, bead crumbs, egg & milk. There were some leftovers  from the other day so we sliced them in halves, warmed them in the toaster oven and put them on toasted bread. Terry used mayo (actually, it is Miracle Whip Dressing, but it is what we use for mayo since I do not like real mayo) & honey mustard on his, but I used mayo, lettuce & fresh pineapple! YumYum!! :D Of course we used the Arnolds Italian bread that I found has a bit less carbs than any other bread at Wal-Mart. Even less carbs than the multi-grain or whole wheat options, and I like Italian bread where I don't like multi-grain or whole wheat bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment