Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 32

7:00
BG still good.

today I went to lunch with some old friends (we try to do this once a month) and I was a good girl. And my post meal BG check was only 130, which is good for a post meal check! We went to Cracker Barrel and I was pleased to see an entire section dedicated to Low-Carb options! I saw several things on there that I will try, one-by-one when we meet there on other months.

Exercise today was better than Mon. & Tues. was. I think partly because I bought a cheap pair of earphones at the bookstore yesterday and they have a soft ear-bud, unlike the hard plastic ones that came with my iPod, so I was able to listen to a good selection of music today. I did receive the iPod speaker/docking station I had ordered, but it turned out that it was not compatible with my generation of iPod, so I ordered a different one today and shipped the first one back. I will be even happier once I get a speaker/docking station that works because I really don't like having external sounds blocked by the earphones. One of my many quirks. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment