Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 38

9:00 a.m.
Good Morning Wednesday! BG looking good! 

My salad last night was as yummy as I knew it would be! And let me clarify, when I say I'm having a salad for a meal - I mean A Salad! Not a side salad - A Salad. Last night's salad had about 2.5 cups of baby spinach, a cup strawberries (1/2 inch cuts), roughly 1.5 strips of crumbled bacon, 1/3 cup shredded Manchego and about 1/3 cup pecan halves. Big salad - covers a dinner plate!

 So, today is my off day from exercise so i guess I will pull together the information hubby needs to take our paperwork to the guy who does our taxes and see how we fared this past year. I thought that this years taxes would be a reflection on how taxes will look for us for the next few years until hubby retired, but lo and behold he got let go in February so this is the second year in a row that our taxes are out of the norm due to life changes. 

Not sure what's on the menu for lunch or supper today - that's always an issue since I know so few recipes that work well for both of us. hmmmm . . . . . gotta think a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment