Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 36

1:15 p.m.
BG still good.

Gaaah! I am soooo bad today! here it is already after 1:00 and I still have not done today's exercises! I got distracted with the internet again! This time I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to add a Glucose tracking widget to my blog. I have it added, but it had some error status message that I hate to see so i may end up removing it after all this. 

Anyway . . . off to try to get my daily exercises done before the rest of my day slips away and I find myself exercises when I should be going to bed. O.O

2:30 p.m.
Okay, exercise plan modification time! I am still having to push hard to get through that fourth 10 minute Free Step session and I start stumbling on the Wii Fit board so I don't think it wise to try to add a fifth 210 minute set yet. I will go with 4 sets again this week and see if I get better with it before adding the fifth set. And I don't feel bad about modifying my plan because just getting through 4 sets is a 400% increase over what exercise I had been getting, so I'm okay with it.

Oh, and an update on my BK Whopper reward - yep, I got me a reward last night . . . well, a junior reward - one & one half of a Whopper Jr. I also treated myself to 3 of Terry's french fries. And, I checked my BG an hour & a half after eating my reward and it was only 118 - very good! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment