Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 45

10:00 a.m.
BG was good for my fasting check and I haven't decided which meal gets the random post-meal finger stick today. I usually go with the one that I suspect may impact my BG the most, so . . . hmmmm, haven't yet decided what to have for lunch or supper.I'm thinking meatloaf sandwich for lunch and salad with fresh fruit for supper. If I go with that then I will definitely check after lunch since there are crushed crackers in the meatloaf and bread is a certain carb, although the bread we have switched to is lower in carbs than many - only 15g per slice, so with about 15g in a 3oz slice of meatloaf I will be about 45 g, but I would still test since it is also a matter of the glycemic indexes of those foods. And, salad is always a safe meal on the carbs, so I would opt to not test that meal most anytime. 

Okay, not a lot for today, but I have laundry to get to and a new technique for cardmaking that I saw a tutorial for and I'm anxious to get to my craft room and try it! TTYL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment