Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 64

12:45 p.m.
Fasting BG was down to 105 - not as low as I want it to be, but better than 110 or 111. And I didn't try the peanut butter snack last night - I was tired and my neck was hurting so I just munched a few cashews since those can be easily munched while in the recliner with a neck pillow to help the pain. I will try the peanut butter, eventually. I am also curious about whether my sleep, or lack of could be the culprit. For the last few weeks I have had a hard time getting a good nights sleep. I will wake about 3 - 4 a.m. to go tot he bathroom and after that I never get a good deep sleep - I will wake every 30 - 45 minutes to an hour. And I know it is short little bursts of sleep because the digital clock is staring me int he face telling me it has only been a short sleep. May have to try some Excedrin PM or one of hubby's sleeping pills and see if I sleep more solid. And if I do, does it make my fasting BG better.  

Ate one of my Jimmy Dean breakfasts this morning. It took my BG up to 155. Not quite as high as Friday, but higher than it needs to be. So, I have Jimmy Dean makes my sugar high, Special K cereal with Almond Milk makes my sugar high, oatmeal makes my sugar high. But, I'm still not ready to resort to lettuce for breakfast yet.

Oh, did I mention that my Wii Fit Bank turned silver Friday? I don't think I did. so, it looks like every ten hours logged gets an upgrade. I don't know how many levels the little bank has, but usually you see things go Bronze - Silver - Gold - Plantinum. I guess they could throw in a Titanium. Not sure. But then again, I'm also not sure that future upgrades come at 10 hour intervals either. Theoretically they should have stepped he progression up also. Something like Stainless to Bronze after the first 10 hours - Bronze to Silver after an additional 15 hours - Silver to Gold after an additional 20 hours - Gold to Platinum after an additional 25 hours - Platinum to Titanium after an additional 30 hours. That way rather than capping after 50 hours it would not cap until after 100 hours. (For those who are encouraged to work harder for the next upgrade, you know.)

Okay, that had little to nothing to do with Diabetes, guess I need to go entertain myself with other distractions now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment