Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 58

5:00 p.m.
BG is good - if 109 fasting is to be considered good. These higher fasting numbers is something rather new. And, they may not really be considered high, but from what I have had until these past couple of weeks they are high. This is something I will just have to talk to my doctor about when I see him again. 

So today I test two new foods, well, one food and one drink. I have not had a Caramel Latte since my diagnosis and today my daughter called asking me to go online and reload her Starbucks card for her (I had her credit card information from something else I had done for her son online yesterday), and when I went to the Starbucks page my mouth just yearned for another Caramel Latte! So I added some money to her card for me a Skinny Caramel Latte! BG was 84 before I drank any of it so I will check that after 1.5 hour. And the Skinny Caramel Latte was good, but I know the regular is better. I did have to add a small amount of Truvia to it to add a little more sweet. But all in all it was a real treat! :D

The second item to test today will be the Chicken Casserole my grandson loves . . . well, at least he loves it when his other grandmother makes it and he loves it when his mom makes it so lets just see if he loves it when I make it. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment