Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 57

2:00 p.m.
So, fasting BG was even higher this morning than yesterday - interesting considering I did NOT have any snack at all after supper. Next test is to see if a nighttime snack of ham and cheese slices will help. More to come.

Did not test after lunch today - will check after supper. 

Well, not much to report so I will comment on my Wii Board dude in my Wii Fit Plus - I think the little board that does my weighing and checks my center of gravity is cute. Almost too cute. He is cute enough that when I am not in the mood  or don't have time for the "Health Tip" he offers and I click the NO button, I feel bad that his cute little shoulders droop and he looks dejected! How sad for him! And I really shouldn't feel that bad, I mean, for one thing he is just a pixel image in a Wii game, but for another - he DID have something to do with my little Wii character being changed from the slim, trim, cute little Mii I made of me to the (shall we say) chunky Mii I see when I turn the Wii Fit on. But still, I feel bad telling the poor little fella no.

And, speaking of my little Wii Fit friends. I failed to mention that my little Wii Fit Piggy Bank changed a few weeks back from the metal looking color (kinda silver, but I hate to say silver since a real silver may be next) to a Bronze Piggy! I have a Bronze Wii Fit Piggy! And I have to mention that he is bronze because I think he may change color for me again soon! Watch for a future update on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment