Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 52

9:45 a.m.
BG is good (so far - lol), no, seriously, it is good. The only time I take a risk with it being elevated is if I need to test foods to see if or how much they affect my BG. Like tomorrow, when I test oatmeal again. But for today I had my Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl so my BG is good. Probably going to have a big Spinach salad with strawberries, real bacon pieces, pecan halves and some shredded Manchego cheese with Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing for lunch. Either that or another BBQ since hubby bought 2 lbs of meat yesterday. Only thing is he will have to go but more buns today since we finished off what we had yesterday. We'll see. Whichever I have for lunch the other will most likely be supper so BG should not be an issue at all today.

And, it's my exercise mid-week off day, so even my legs will be happy today! Which is good because my head woke up not so happy. Started with being extra tired last night & falling asleep earlier than usual, which only leads to waking in the middle of the night & having a hard time getting back to sleep. And that just makes me lay that getting angry that my sleep is interrupted. So that is exactly what happened - I was wide awake from around 3 till 4 in the morning. Finally fell back asleep, but never was in a good sleep, still woke somewhat every hour or so till I got up at 8 - with a headache to boot. Hopefully it will get better, I haven't taken anything for it yet because it is a mild headache, but if it gets worse I will take some Aleve. I have to take so many meds as it is that I hate to add something ofr a headache if it is a mild headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment