Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 66

10:00 a.m.
BG was down slightly - down to 102. I slept better last night, but then again, I took 3 Excedrin PM followed by a nice warm shower about 8:30(ish). Not sure what time I fell asleep, but it was shortly after I laid down with the TV on because I honestly can't recall seeing more than part of an episode of House Hunters International. 

I also tested the Truvia sweetened coffee versus the Splenda sweetened coffee of yesterday (wasn't really hungry this morning so it was a good opportunity to test it since yesterdays coffee was sans breakfast also). The results: Truvia just kicked Splenda's backside! The Truvia sweetened coffee only raised my BG by 4 digits - 102 to 106. I plan to repeat both as a double check, but right now it looks like Splenda is on it's way out the door!

I'll eventually get around to testing the nighttime snack of peanut butter on crackers, but these last few nights I have not felt any after supper hunger so no snack was required or eaten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment