Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 61

12:45 p.m.
BG about the same. 

Not much to report today. A nice slow Friday, just the way I like them. So far the only exciting thing to happen to my Friday was losing the hot water for a minute while in the shower. Wow! I tell you, that will wake you up fast! Usually we only lose water int he shower if someone turns on a faucet somewhere else in the house, but everyone knows this and does their best not to "shock" whoever is in the shower. But today hubby was outside and grandson was glued to the computer playing a game and both said they did not turn any water on, so no explanation - but it sure revived my listless old self! 

Well, since I have nothing to write about I think I will share a link to an interesting article on someones Diabetes blog (gotta be somewhat productive you know). The Mystery of Coffee and Diabetes I'm not seeing any BG spikes from my coffee so I will keep in in my life for now :D

Okay, that's all for today - TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment