Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 63

5:15 p.m.
Fating BG was down a bit, but not down enough to feel happy about it yet. Didn't test after lunch today - too many distractions - I had to look over a stack of papers my Mother-in-Law brought over & figure out what she was concerned/confused about. And, with all that I just didn't think to set a reminder. Not a biggie, I will check after supper. 

I had hubby dear pick me up a small jar of peanut butter today. I'm going to try a snack of peanut butter tonight. And, yes, I had to have him buy some, because, unlike a lot of mainstream America, we just don't keep peanut butter in the cupboard. There's really no one here to eat it up and it usually goes bad so I just stopped buying it. But this is a small jar. And, I don't think we have had a jar in the six years since our youngest granddaughter was born, so if push comes to shove I will see if she likes peanut butter. I'm betting she does since she LOVES peanuts (and she loves Reese's candy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment