Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 67

12:30 p.m.
BG was 102 this morning. I took 3 Excedrin PM at bedtime again. I also had my Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl this morning and had my coffee sweetened with Truvia again today and my BG was only 127 after breakfast. Splenda sure is looking guilty right now. Saturday or Sunday I will test my Jimmy Dean and have my coffee with Splenda and if my BG is is high again I will just eliminate Splenda going forward.

Of course, with Diabetes I don't think anything is guaranteed considering I was using Splenda for two months before it started acting on my BG. So who knows, eventually the Truvia may hit my BG too hard also. I don't know what I do then. As much as I hate the thought of it, insulin may be in my future again one day. But knowing I have done my due diligence to control my BG with diet & exercise I certainly won't look at it as having failed. Sometimes the pancreas just doesn't do it's part to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment