Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 70

9:30 p..m.
Fasting BG was 97 - YAY!! Under 100, just where I like it - only because it takes the stress out of what I can eat for breakfast.

And, I ate a spoonful of peanut butter last night just before I settled down for the night. I read in a discussion board that peanut butter at night helped some people. maybe I will be one of those people it helps. We'll see. I'm going to eat another spoonful of it tonight and see if tomorrow is another good fasting BG day!

Have another headache, but I took a couple of Aleve for this one rather than Excedrin PM again. Not sure what is causing me to get headaches - I generally blame stress. And it's not that anything particularly stressful has happened, it is just that I get stressed real easy. And I believe I suffer from Noise Anxiety, so having a hyperactive 6yo for the weekend is a guaranteed stressful weekend.

Okay, off to eat a spoon of peanut butter and settle down so my Aleve can do it job.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...Do you eat Yogurt? I LOVE the Chobani Greek Yogurt...Lot's of Protein Low sugar, Non fat...good breakfast food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't eat yogurt - or cottage cheese or sour cream, in fact, I'm not fond of too many dairy products. Chocolate Milk & Ice creams were about the limit, but Diabetes has taken those off my list. I haven't found my Ice Cream substitute yet, but I have been using sugar free chocolate syrup in my almond milk.

    ReplyDelete