Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 51

6:00 p.m.
BG was good at fasting and was blown by breakfast. And the thing is I ate what I thought would be a better breakfast option than the frozen Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls, but it wasn't! And what is this better breakfast you ask? Oatmeal! Yep, suppose to be good for you oatmeal! Now, I will confess I did not eat that mushy horse feed plain, heck, I'm just a poor soul trying to figure out Diabetes, not a martyr! I did put some Splenda brown sugar in it to make it at least a little palatable. And it may well have been the Splenda Brown Sugar that did it since the package does say it contains some real brown sugar. So I will give the mushy horse feed another chance and use Truvia, but I really don't care if it fails the next test or not since I don't like oatmeal and I was only trying it as another possibility for breakfast. But that will be Thursday because I don't think I can handle mushy horse food 2 days in a row anyway. 

But, on the bright side - hubby brought home BBQ from our favorite BBQ place and I had two for lunch and my post meal BG was only 102! WooHoo! Love that BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment