Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 47

12:30
Fasting BG was good. 

I haven't tested for my second test today. I will test after supper tonight so I can see how a favorite casserole fares on the BG scale - enchilada casserole. I ran the recipe through and the numbers are pushing the limit, but I have logged my breakfast & lunch and I have enough allowance it today's targets to allow it, it is just a question of the glycemic index and how it will hit my sugars. We shall see.

And, the 6 year old granddaughter has gone home, so hopefully the quiet will help lower my stress level today and thereby reduce the stress effect on my BG. 

Today I tried a different exercise. First I did the 10 minute Wii Free Step then I switched to a Cardio program on a DVD that I recently bought. Cardio for Beginners. I worked through the basic 10 minute routine four times to complete a 50-minute workout. Sure glad no one is here to watch the comedic moves I make as I try to keep up and keep the rhythm. I am sooo uncoordinated - really rather embarrassing. Nope, I'm certainly not ready for a public gym or YMCA - not yet - not by a long shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment