Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 55

2:00 p.m.
BG looks good. Fasting BG was still slightly higher than I want it to be to test my oatmeal again so it is still on hold. 

Sent my Glucose readings to my doctor yesterday afternoon and his response was to stay with the same meds and routine, that being 500mg Metformin twice a day and test BG twice a day - fasting & once at 1.5 hour after a meal (random). So far - so good! :D

Here is an interesting article I read about the history of Diabetes - Scientists and physicians have been documenting the condition now known as diabetes for thousands of years. From the origins of its discovery to the dramatic breakthroughs in its treatment, many brilliant minds have played a part in the fascinating history of diabetes. Read the full article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment